Jolly Pixies from far and wide~
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Lia and Phineas

2 verfasser

Seite 5 von 5 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Nach unten

Lia and Phineas - Seite 5 Empty Re: Lia and Phineas

Beitrag von Jollygoodday So Nov 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Phineas blushed heavily at that and then facepalmed. "I'm so sorry that I assumed that it was because of.. " he stopped grabbing the back of his neck again " of course I can get you something that fits better" he snapped his fingers and a girl came forward and he ordered here to get something alternatively to wear.
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Nach oben Nach unten

Lia and Phineas - Seite 5 Empty Re: Lia and Phineas

Beitrag von pittysoares So Nov 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Lia layed back a bit and exhaled. "Thank you."

A loud huffing and puffing could be heard from the other side of the room where Albert was still strangled to death. "Oh my. Albert..." Lia walked over to her friend and Alice and kneeled down. "This is Albert. He's my most loyal friend. Looks like you like him." She smiled at Alice, making sure to keep her distance so that she won't feel cornered. "You know, he's not used to this hot weather in your beautiful country, just as I. His fur is pretty thick because it's way more frosting at our home. In my kingdom we got a lot fluffy furry animals such as Albert. If you want I can show you them one day."
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

https://jollypixie.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 5 von 5 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten