Jolly Pixies from far and wide~
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Moons and tunes

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Moons and tunes  Empty Moons and tunes

Beitrag von Jollygoodday So Jan 15, 2017 12:58 am

Charlie couldn't believe she was doing this, her coworkers actually talked her into going to a concert. "To get out more after the big boom " they said. The big boom has been her last mayor break-up with Charles, who after a month , clearly had other mindsets than she had. Meaning he got scared after seeing her transform and at one point she wasn't even sure why she was trying dating anymore. But she knew they were right somehow and that she couldn't be moping around forever anymore, sitting in the playing area of the dogs and cuddling them. Well she could but the dogs wouldn't want to get adopted that way and that wouldn't be the best for either the dogs nor the shelter. So she got dressed up in a blue / white dress and put on her favorite purple boots to meet up with the others at the concert hall where it was going to happen. She didn't knew much about the act happening, since she was kind of only listening with half an ear but it was something about a female singer who did an exclusive one time gig because she wouldn't be around the planet for longer anymore, did they really say planet ? They probably meant country because anything else would be kind of weird. But then again she really shouldn't talk, that's what she reminded herself of while she stood in front rows of the stage waiting for the concert to start. And then the music started, the lights changed and got her out of her brooding and made her catch a glimpse of the singer. And for a moment it felt like the ground dropped a little under her shoes .
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Nach oben Nach unten

Moons and tunes  Empty Re: Moons and tunes

Beitrag von pittysoares So Jan 15, 2017 1:50 am

"Okay Rira, today is the last concert. After that you will have some time to think about your upcoming album and maybe - MAYBE - you can finally decide... If you want to make that movie?" Syllax, Rira's manager wrote something down and tried to avoide looking her in the face. "Hm. Yeah. Maybe. But I don't think so... The script is just not good." - "Well okay. Just think about it one more time okay?" The manager stood up and finally looked at Rira. "Now come on, your show is starting."

"Rira, just 3 more minutes. Are you ready?" Rira nodded and closed her eyes. The last minutes before a concert are always the worst for her. She can already hear the crowd, she gets too excited, she feels like crying.
And then the music starts - she turns around.
The light changes from blue to orange - she opens her eyes.
The crowd starts cheering louder as they hear the familiar tunes - she starts singing. The first song is a very cheerful partysong she always sings in a very high voice and with the help of a synthesizer. After that there are more "good feeling songs" (As Syllax calls them), two love songs and finally the big finale - Breakdown.

Rira starts with a deeper voice, slowly getting higher until her normal speaking voice. The last song is about being brave and strong after you lost a battle. When she wrote the lyrics Rira tried to finally cope with the bitter feeling she had after the breakup of the Space Rangers. She wanted to insert all her hurt feelings into this song and didn't even want to make it for the crowd. But then Syllax found it and decided that she would definitely have to put it in her second album. They did it and her fans love it.
Rira doesn't regret publishing the song because since then she gets letters almost every day where fans tell her how much they could relate to it. Some tell her stories about break ups, some about a fight with their parents and other stories like that. Every time the letters get too emotional Rira knocks on Syllax' door and talks to her about them. Then she usually falls asleep so Syllax has to carry Rira to her bed.

At the end of "Breakdown" Rira suddenly realized two things after she awoke from her flashback:
1. She was probably staring at a cute girl in the front row the entire song.
2. She was madly crying.
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

https://jollypixie.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Jollygoodday So Jan 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Charlie couldn't believe her eyes, the whole performance had her captured in the moment and it was as if only seconds flew by while she watched the pretty singer present her songs on stage. She could have sworn that they made eye contact at the end of her last song and if she wasn't so hypnotised she would have blushed and looked away, but she just couldn't get herself to do it. Another thing she noticed was that there were tears in the artists eyes, and in hers as well. How embarrassing.. she wiped them away with the back of her hand until she remembered the fabric tissue she had folded up in the pockets of the shorts she wore under her dress. Then she got an idea, and idea that was so unlikely for her that she would wonder about why she did it later in her bed . As the small singer stood before her on the stage , the tears dripping down her own face trying to make them stop, Charlie reached out, right after she stuck a business card of the animal shelter inbetween it, the cupcake patterned fabric tissue in her hand .
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von pittysoares So Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Finally Rira could stop crying just as the lights went off. Now she slapped her cheeks a few times to focus. The lights turned on again and she went in the middle of the stage, looking at the crowd and trying to avoid looking at the girl she stared at before.
"Thank you very much for coming today! I really hope you enjoyed our songs. Remember, I will be taking a very short break and after that I'll be signing your CDs and DVDs... and other merch you got right over there at the merchandise booth!" - her fans were cheering - "But before that let me tell you that it was a pleasure to sing for you, you were an amazing audience! This was probably the last concert on this nice planet for a while because I'll be working on my new album now. But don't be too sad, I will most likely come back to sing for you again!"

After this short speech Rira blew a few kisses towards her applauding fans and left the stage. Syllax already waited for her behind the curtain with a bottle of water and a big smile on her face. "Rira, this was really good. You all were really good!" The rest of the band blushed as they took their water. "Now let's refresh yourselfes and go to the merch booth. You have one more hour and then you can finally rest. Again, Great job, the Hot Dogs are on me!"

The band - Rira as the singer, Duggie who plays the keyboard, Horneth on the drums and Alestas Konras playing the guitar and bass - walked over to the merchandise booth where they were already surrounded by screaming people.
After maybe half an hour of signing tshirts, CD and DVD covers, books and also after recieving self-drawn pictures of the band and plushies (also of course after taking a lot photos with crying fans) Rira noticed the cute girl only a few people away.
She started blushing.
What was she going to do?
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Jollygoodday So Jan 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Charlie stood off at the side of the room while her coworkers were off to get autographs, one of her friends especially to get one from "that cute drummer " and even though she still held the handkerchief in her hand Charlie had hard second thoughts about giving it to the singer. She looked at the album that she bought in her other hand though. She could at least let it get signed. Just at that moment when she looked back up hesitantly, she noticed that the crowd around the singer got lighter and their eyes met once again. Just then the young woman seemed to blush, which made her heart skip a beat and her feet walk almost on their own towards the other. Until they came to a halt right in front of her which she only noticed as ashe almost bumped into her by not stopping, what the hell was wrong with her ?! She scolded herself on the inside before she caught glimpse of the woman in front of her and blushed. " I-I am really sorry, I really enjoyed your performance and wanted to ask you if you'd sign this " she stuttered and held out the bought album towards the performer .
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von pittysoares Mo Jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm

There she was - directly in front of her. How could she run away now?
"Uh... ah... Sure. Thank you. *ahem* I'm really glad you liked our show. The crowd was really nice today, it was fun performing." Rira didn't notice that she was signing the album cover with 'Ririra' while she continued blabbering. She gave the album to Horneth and talked a lot more when she was suddenly interrupted by a big laugh. "Ririra? Is that your new name? I will totally call you that now." Rira turned around - a bit confused. When she finally saw her mistake she blushed even more. Horneth couldn't stop laughing as he showed the album around the other band members. Alestas Konras immediately started laughing, too and even Duggie smiled a bit.

"Give this back you jerks!" Rira shouted as she punched Horneth in the stomach. Afer a few moments of teasing he finally handed the album over. The singer punched him once again and broke the album in half. "That's not funny! It was a long day so I'm really exhausted!" Horneth leaned down a bit to whisper in her ear: "Or maybe you're too distracted by that cutie over there, huh?" Another round of punching.

"Uhm... My album?" Rira turned around - looked at the girl - looked at the broken CD in her hands. "Oh my goddess! I'm so sorry! What was I thinking! Of course you get a new one!" The girl crawled under the desk to look for a new album to sign again. This time she concentrated even more to write her name right, handed it over to Horneth again who signed it as well and tried not to have eye contact with the cute fan. She was just SO embarassed.

After everybody signed the album Duggie handed it over to Rira again. "I'm really sorry, this was just not cool. Not cool at all." ,she sighed, "As a redemption I will give you this as well - a little patch of our bandlogo and a few buttons to share with your friends." Rira put all in a bag and handed it over to the girl.
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Jollygoodday Mi Jan 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Charlie took the bag and smiled a little. "Thank you so much, you really didn't have to-" she got interrupted by one of her friends pulling at her arm because their last train was going to leave soon and they couldnt afford a cab, so in that rush she took Riras hands so that her palms were facing up, put the cupcake patterned handkerchief with the business card of the pound in it, in them and afterwards put one of Riras hands on top of it so she held it between them "sorry we gotta dash for it, this is for you, it reminded me of you because I think you're really sweet" she stuttered in a light speed manner while blushing furiously before she got pulled away, she continued to run backwards, sometimes tripping, to wave towards rira until she turned the corner and couldn't see her anymore.
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von pittysoares Do Feb 09, 2017 9:56 pm

"S... Sweet?" If Rira wouldn't already been sitting she would've surely fell over by now. She looked at the handkerchief in her hand and started blushing. "Sweet!" A little smile came across her face.
Horneth looked at her with an amused expression but he didn't say a word. It was a rare occasion to see his friend like that.

After another hour the band could finally drive back to their hotel. Usually everybody would meet in one of the member's rooms to celebrate a successful concert but they were all pretty tired that day. No wonder, the last concert is always a bit longer than the other ones.
Rira arrived in her room and instantly fell on her bed. She turned her head to the hand with the handkerchief and smiled a little.
The Gajjar girl wanted to lay it gently on the bed to see it's whole pattern when suddenly the business card fell out of it. Rira's hands are so big that she didn't even recognize that there was something inside it.

She got up surprised and took the card closer to her nightstand lamp. "A pound? What's a pound?" Rira mumbled to herself as she studied the little card. Then she walked to her room phone and dialed Syllax' room number.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" The manager was as polite as always even though it was already in the middle of the night. No wonder, she was a robot who doesn't need sleep after all. "Hey Syl. It's Rira."
"Hello Rira. How can I help you?"
"Syllax, what's a pound?"
"Let me research that. ... An animal shelter or pound is a place where stray, lost, abandoned or surrendered animals, mostly dogs and cats, and sometimes sick or wounded wildlife are brought. ... .. Do you need more information?"
"No, thank you Syllax. Good night."
"Good night, Rira."

Rira was glad that Syllax didn't quote the whole dictionary so she hung up again without looking away from the card. "I wonder how dogs and cats look like."
"Maybe you can ask the cutie tomorrow."
The girl flinched a bit as she heard Horneth's voice. She looked around the corner and saw her friend leaning into her room. "How did you get in here?"
"The door was open. And I heard you talking."
"Well... That's none of your business!" Rira blushed.
"You're right. Good night." He turned around and before he closed the door Horneth added: "But if I were you I'd call her tomorrow."

Rira fell on the bed again.
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Jollygoodday Do Feb 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Charlie opened the door to the main building of the pet shelter while yawning loudly, she barely slept last night, tossing and turning and slightly regretting acting like a stupid fan girl. As if a star as big as rira, as she found out the singstress' name was from the cD cover, would even look twice at a simple stupid handkerchief. "It's not 1910 anymore Charlie" she scolded herself while changing into her rubber boots and searched for the huge bags of dog food to prepare theit breakfast . She kneeled down for a while and stared at the concrete wall in front of her, remembering riras blushing dace and how cute she looked after signing her cD and giving her extra goodies on top of that. Charlie then shook her head as if to sober herself and shouldered the heavy bags , crossing the door over to the dog pounds where the (mostly ) four legged inhabitants already greeted her with wagging tails and barks .
Jollygoodday
Jollygoodday
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von pittysoares Fr Feb 10, 2017 11:26 am

The next morning Rira woke up and looked at the alarm clock. 9:15.
She stared at the business card on her bedstand. "Open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm", she mumbled to herself.

She was slightly in panic. "I can't just call her. How awkward would that be? And embarassig, too." After a short while of helplessly running around in her hotel room and going through good excuses to call the cute girl Rira finally found the Motivation to get dressed and show up in the dining room to get some breakfast.

"Well if you don't want to call her you should visit her at work." Horneth shrugged as he tried to eat five eggs at once - it's a snake thing.
"Horneth. Be real. If I can't even phone her how should I possibly walk over there and visit her?"
"No problem. I do it all the time. You can do it, too. I believe in you."
Rira sighed. "Okay. I guess it's better than phoning her anyways."

A few hours later Rira stood in front of the pound.
Thanks to her ears Rira could already hear differrent kinds of animals.
pittysoares
pittysoares
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten